Valentine’s day is coming and you want to gift your love something extra special. How about cooking for your beloved? It is fine if you really don’t know how to cook. Taking a little pain for that special one will definitely add a surprise on their face when you will present your sizzling recipes this Valentine’s day. Don’t worry about the mess you will create in the kitchen, they will love your efforts to cook for her!
Here are few exciting recipes which you can add in your bucket list for this Valentine day –
Valentine’s Day Chocolate Serve:
Chocolate is a key to romance. Even if you are not good in cooking this is a perfect dish you can serve to your love on this Valentine’s day.
|Cookies||As per choice|
|Chocolate sauce||As per requirement|
|Chocolate spread||2 tsp|
|Sprinklers||As per choice|
- Cut the cookies in heart shape. Use knife or cookie cutter.
- Spread chocolate spread on the heart shaped cookies.
- Spread chocolate sauce over the chocolate spread.
- Add sprinklers for decoration.
Cheesy Heart Cutlets:
If you have the skill of boiling potatoes and cutting onions, then here you go! This is a simple recipe for your Valentine’s day special dish.
|Potatoes (boiled and smashed)||1 cup|
|Peas (boiled)||¼ cup|
|Onion (finely chopped)||¼ cup|
|Chat masala||½ tsp|
|Red chili powder||½ tsp|
|Lemon juice||2 tsp|
|Jeera/ cumin powder||¼ tsp|
|Coriander (finely chopped)||3 tsp|
|Cheese cubes (small pieces)||¼ cup|
|Corn flour||¼ tsp|
- In a bowl, add boiled and smashed potatoes, peas, onion, spices, coriander and salt.
- Dip bread slices in little water; remove excess of water by pressing it in between palms and crumble in the mixture. Mix the ingredients except cheese.
- Make lemon sizes round cutlets and add cheese cubes in between each lemon sized portion.
- Give heart shape with your hands or simply use cutlet mold.
- In a fry pan, add little oil and heat the pan till oil is medium hot.
- Add cutlets in the medium heated oil.
- When one side is golden, flip and fry the other side. Add more oil if required.
- Flip a couple of times more and fry all the cutlets till they are evenly golden and crisp from all sides.
- Serve it hot with sauce.
Win hearts in this unexpected way; and they will surely start loving you more.
While you are celebrating this day of love, don’t forget to get your copy of the mesmerising love story of Aakash and Anika – Connected. By You. For You. by Preetesh Mishra. Buy the book or gift it to someone you love – CLICK HERE