Good Home is a leading home care brand from TTK Healthcare. It is a successful 90-year-old business conglomerate with a presence across several segments of the industry.
They have various categories such as kitchen care, Utensil Care and Air Care. Good Home as a brand is to able to standout itself among other home care brands with regards to the VALUE proposition it offers to the consumers. Value in terms of excellent products, novel proposition and competitive pricing has been the reason for the recognition of the brand.
Keeping a keen eye on festivities Good Home has launched a unique range of room freshener- “Divine”. This special edition fragrance, DIVINE has been launched to bring us closer the cultural inheritance and roots of our belongings. Bhakti (devotion) and Purity have always been part of our Indian culture. Hence, the same has been an inspiration in developing this room freshener.
The intricate detailing of the packaging has been opportune with the presence of Rangoli and Kalash. The Rangoli or the Kolam to bring good fortunes in our home while the Kalash is the representation of divinity in every puja across households.
Good Home launched it’s DIVINE Room Freshener to created and embrace the feeling of peace and nirvana in your home. It’s non-water based formula for the superior formula to mask bad odours and freshens air instantly.
The Good Home Divine Room Freshener is a highly recommended product at just Rs. 149 for 160 g and is available all across retail, modern outlets and e-commerce portals.
Stylewhack presents the review of Good Home Divine Room Freshener below.
Do read further.
Brand Name: TTK Good Home
Product: DIVINE Room Freshener
Price: ₹149 for 160 g
- Key advantages of Good Home Room Fresheners are its non-water based unique formula for the superior formula to mask bad odours and freshens air instantly.
- The fragrances are inspired by the key ingredients of Puja at every household from which includes soft notes of Sacred woods, citrus mist, a tinge of rose and other chosen flower spices that will transcend every household to heavenly adobe.
- Packaging mainly consists of colours inspired by Kumkuma & Manjal ( Sindoor & Haldi) holy colours to start something auspicious.
- This fragrance is perfect when you don’t want to lit up essence sticks or if you have an allergy of smoke.
- The fragrance is specially made by taking into considerations of Indian rich culture and heritage.
- Divine is one of the first room fresheners with unique positioning and fragrance.
Good Home also launched Harmony Room Freshener, created to encompass the feeling of peace and nirvana in your home within no time. It’s specially formulated non-water based formula masks bad odours and freshens air instantly. Packaging mainly consists of colours inspired by Kumkuma & Manjal ( Sindoor & Haldi) holy colours in India which are used while starting something auspicious. This makes it a perfect innovative gifting option too. The fragrances are inspired by the key ingredients of Puja at every household from which includes soft notes of Sacred woods, citrus mist, a tinge of rose and other chosen flower spices that will transform every household to heavenly adobe. You can adjust it’s intensity by spraying lightly if you prefer a mild aroma or otherwise. The best part is you don’t have to use match sticks, no burning & no smoke, just press one button and enjoy the fragrance!