Whatever your position on consuming beer might be, we’re going to have to tell you that it’s kind of a wonder potion for the hair. So, whatever your hair problem, there’s a good chance you’ll find your solution by washing your hair with beer. Beer Hair Rinse is a perfect solution for any of your hair problems.
Beer will become your absolute bae when you will get to know more about the wonders that it can do. Not only is it good enough to quench your thirst, but also great for your hair. Beer has various nutrients that can provide your hair with the desired volume and strength.
Amazing Benefits Of Beer Hair Rinse
Learn the amazing benefits of beer for hair growth here.
- The proteins in beer in the form of malt and hops aid in repairing the damage caused to your hair and the result is healthy and lustrous locks of hair.
- The alcohol content of beer has a unique way of adding bounce to your hair.
- The pH level of beer is more or less the same as that of your hair. This surprisingly coincidental property of beer ensures your hair is never left too dry or too oily.
- Beer helps in curing split ends and also promotes regrowth of hair. You don’t have to bother about cutting your hair.
- Beer is known to be a natural highlighter. Obviously, beer cannot match the standards of a salon highlight.
Beer hair rinse thus as mentioned have got some amazing benefits that you cannot just miss. So, to enjoy these benefits you should first of all be knowing the amazingly simple ways to use beer hair rinse and here we present you a few.
After learning these benefits, if you wish to use beer for hair growth, then here are few things you must try.
1. Egg And Beer Mask
- 50 ml flat beer
- 1 egg yolk
Whisk both the ingredients together and apply it on damp hair. Cover your hair with a plastic wrap or shower cap, and let your hair soak the goodness of this mask. Wash it off with a mild shampoo. It will give your thin hair a fuller look.
2. Beer, Honey And Banana Mask
- Half cup of beer
- 2 teaspoons of honey
Whip up a sweet treat for your hair that will also improve hair’s texture and shine. Mash up a ripe banana and into it add 2 teaspoons of honey and half a cup of beer. Whip it make a smooth paste. Use this as a hair mask applying liberally over the entirely on your natural long hair. Wash it with a shampoo after 30 minutes. This mask will hydrate the hair while conditioning it naturally.
3. Beer And Apple Cider Vinegar Mask
- A cup of beer
- A cup of apple cider vinegar
Both beer and apple cider vinegar (ACV) imparts shine to the hair while ACV also helps clear the hair and scalp of grease and grime. Combine equal parts of ACV and beer to make a cup. Pour little by little on the head and using your fingers, work this mix into your hair and scalp. Let it stay for 15 minutes and rinse thoroughly with plain water for shine and volume.
4. Gelatin And Beer Mask
- 1 spoonful of gelatin
- A cup warm beer
- 1 tsp olive oil
First, mix gelatin in beer and do not disturb the mix for about 20 minutes. Mix the olive oil in it and apply it on damp hair. Wrap your hair with a warm towel and give your tresses steam for 30 minutes. Wash it off with a mild shampoo.
5. Strawberry And Beer Mask
- 3-4 ripe strawberries
- 1 cup beer
Mash the strawberries with a fork and slowly add beer to it until a paste is formed. Apply it on your scalp in a circular motion. Leave it on your scalp for 20-25 minutes and wash off using a mild shampoo. This mask is a blessing for dull and brittle hair.
Different Ways To Use Beer Hair Rinse
6. DIY Beer Hair Rinse
- This is highly recommended for those who don’t have oily hair but would like that extra volume that beer provides.
- For this, you’re going to want to go with your usual oil massage, followed by your Pantene Pro-V Silky Smooth hair shampoo and finally, use the beer as a conditioner.
- Only, allow it to get to your scalp as opposed to regular conditioners.
- Let it stay for about half an hour before you rinse it off with plain water.
- If you absolutely hate the smell of beer on your hair, you could use a very mild shampoo to rinse it off.
Because beer is rich in proteins and vitamins, through the natural barley and hops, it does contain nutrients for helping to develop healthy hair.
oh, yes, beer for hair growth, it isn’t just a great conditioner! It also comes with silica – a mineral which plays a big role in volume (Yes, volume! That much-needed volume!) And it’s the best cure for flat hair days.
Beer for hair is great at absorbing excess oil and an excellent cure for dandruff and itchy scalps too. Think of the frothy top of a mug of cold beer. Now apply that principle to your hair and you’re likely to get a good picture of the kind of puffiness you can expect from a good beer conditioner.
So, whatever your hair problem, there’s a good chance you’ll find your solution by washing your hair with beer. The malt and hops found in your beer are loaded with protein, which nourishes and strengthens hair. … Plus, the alcohol in the beer contains B vitamins that load up your hair with shine.
Beer shampoos that are readily available these days in the market are actually good to go as well. Beer has an excellent hair care ingredient good for hair growth, when used in the right way.
Happy Beer Rinsing!!!!
A feminist by thoughts. She would love to have discussions about anything. Always ready to take up new challenges that comes her way. With a Masters degree in Commerce, she is into blogging and is thoroughly enjoying it. As a foodie, she would love to taste various foods. She loves to watch food and travel shows.