Amid all the other top notch actresses getting married this season, the another actress who joined the group of the newbie couples of the Bollywood is actress Amrita Rao who recently tied knot with her long term boyfriend turned into husband RJ Anmol here in Mumbai yesterday (15th May 2016).
The long term relationship started 7 years ago with Amrita Rao’s interview with RJ Anmol at his studio.
For those who don’t know about the lovely soul partner of the Amrita Rao here are some facts which may enlighten you up and answer all your frequently asked questions:
- Anmol hails from Delhi and is a Delhite at his heart!
- He has been an RJ in Dubai, Delhi and Mumbai.
- He has won the ‘Best RJ’ and ‘Golden Mikes’ awards for 2011.
- He is popularly known to the audience by his famous show named ‘Purani Jeans’.
- He took Radio to “Cinema Halls” and for the 1st time in India took radio listeners for screenings of films like “Jewel Thief”, “Teesri Manzil”, “Kabhi Kabhie”, “Guide”, “An Evening in Paris” and “Aradhana”.
- “Purani Jeans” is not only the highest rated show among all shows of Radio Mirchi but is also the highest rated show amongst all the shows across all the radio stations in Mumbai!
- Today “Purani Jeans with Anmol” is a brand and has revived the 9 – 12 midnight slot, which was considered a dead slot by sponsors. With new found advertisers pouring in galore for ad space on-air.
- In fact, the success of this show inspired other radio stations to come up with a similar show in the same slot.
- This unique RJ with a unique voice and style his own is not only known for his tremendous wit and sense of humour but is also known for his very handsome looks!
- No wonder Anmol won the 1st ever “Most STYLISH RJ OF MUMBAI” award in 2010 amongst all top RJs across radio stations!!!
- Anmol is a trendsetter and a mentor to many RJs across India and is recognized as “the man who is responsible for changing the face of Radio in India”.
- Besides RADIO, RJ Anmol is also into hosting live shows on stage for big corporate houses and Musical Nights like “A Night with the Melody Queen – Asha Bhosle” & “The Laxmikant Pyarelal Night” being his latest one!
Stylewhack wishes the ‘Just Married Couple’ a bright future, filled with blessings and joys of life. Happy Wedding!