Last Updated on
Plenty of people around the world do not know that the Onion they use to sauté delicious food is also used to fight, cure and, defeat Hair Loss. They didn’t think about garlic as a medium to fight Hair Loss because its smell is not good. Onion garlic for hair regrowth shouldn’t be taken for granted.
Though often used to season foods like an herb, garlic is actually a vegetable. It is part of the allium class of bulb-shaped plants, which also includes onions, leeks, and scallions. Garlic has an extremely high sulfur content, which is beneficial to hair. It also has many other nutrients important to hair and general health, according to the National Cancer Institute.
Garlic may also be a good topical remedy to improve hair growth. It is a well-known rubefacient ( = capable of stimulating the Blood Circulation and also containing all the Nutrients that hair follicles need) with strong penetrative powers.
The mineral content may have something to do with it. Garlic is rich in Sulphur, and Zinc and when Experimental Animals are Deprived of Zinc in their diet they go Bald. Garlic also contains Copper and increases your absorption of B Vitamins when you eat foods that go well with it, and B vitamins have been found to cause Hair Follicles to Darken.
Benefits Of Onion, Garlic For Hair Regrowth
- One way in which the garlic and onion hair loss remedies may work is by providing nourishment topically to the hair follicles, especially if the nourishment of the hair follicles is being blocked by DHT or by bad diet.
- Another way in which the onion and garlic topical remedies may act to cure hair loss and baldness is by killing some germs that may be infecting the scalp area.
- Yet another mode of action of garlic and onion on hair loss and baldness, is by killing parasites that may be infecting the scalp.
- Also, some fungal infections may respond to garlic and onions being applied directly to them, and that may help remedy some types of hair loss and baldness.
So, you can see how garlic and onions may help cure someones baldness and hair loss, as they attack the hair loss from so many different angles and can also help in hair regrowth.
Garlic as a home remedy/treatment for hair loss and baldness
- Garlic, as well as being good for our body, can be really good for our scalp and hair.
- It can stimulate the flow of blood to the scalp, thereby nourishing the hair, and thus encouraging hair to grow and strengthen, rather than falling out, breaking off, and leaving us bald or balding.
- Garlic can also help remove any harmful toxins, which is an important consideration in caring for the growth of our hair and in helping to prevent hair loss.
- It is also good at adding body to hair, as well as giving hair a nice gloss, both of which help to counteract the appearance of balding and hair loss, by giving the illusion of a fuller head of healthy hair.
- If you have dry hair or maybe an itchy scalp, a garlic extract type of shampoo will give you relief from many of those nasty symptoms, which is a nice bonus to this garlic hair loss and balding remedy.
Adding garlic to shampoo offers an inexpensive means to try its effects on hair’s shine and body. A garlic press provides an effective way to prepare garlic to add to your favorite shampoo. A mortar and pestle or food processor also render garlic down to a pulp. It’s possible to make your own all-natural garlic shampoo by mixing pressed garlic with castile soap, an olive-oil based soap available in bulk in liquid form at health food stores. After crushing the garlic, the juicy pulp will mix well with your shampoo.
There are preliminary indications that garlic treats fungal infections, according to the National Institutes of Health. The University of Maryland Medical Centers lists fungal infections as one of the possible causes of hair loss. Consult your doctor about any hair loss or scalp condition concerns before attempting home treatment. Garlic provides a conditioning treatment for the hair. Mixing the pulp of two to three cloves of garlic with 1/4-cup of olive oil creates enough hair conditioner for one to four applications, depending on your hair length and thickness. Applying the garlic oil to dry hair helps it to soak in.
The onion as an anti-bald, anti-hair loss treatment
The onion is blessed with healing qualities.
- Onions are also antibacterial, can be used for cleansing, improving circulation, and have the power of nourishment, all of which can be good for helping to heal baldness and hair loss – Characteristics similar to garlic’s, which are beneficial in correcting hair loss and baldness.
- Onions contain a number of important nutrients, like vitamins C and vitamin B6. It also contains calcium and magnesium, along with potassium and germanium. The onion is also high in sulphur, which is a mineral contained in every single cell in the human body.
Onion Used As A Hair Rinse
- Finely chopped 4-5 onions using a knife then soak it in a 1 liter of water.
- Boil the mixture in a high heat stove for 10-12 minutes for maximum effectiveness.
- Cool down the mixture for an hour or two so your scalp will not get burnt.
- You can use this hair rinse after you took a shower; rinse your head and scalp with the mixture. If you don’t mind the smell, you can wash the hair rinse at night.
Garlic and Onions have a huge effect when used into your scalp and hair to promote Hair Growth