Are you dealing with bristly hair? Are you looking for the Best Hair Steamer For Natural Hair?
Then you have come to the exact place. Getting healthy hair is definitely not a cakewalk. Yes, you will definitely need a good hair routine with hair moisturizers, hair packs, and nutritious eating habits.
We often forget about hair tools. We will be talking about the best hair steamer for soft and silky hair in this article. You will need a good natural profehair steamer if you are really serious about getting your hair as healthy as possible.
You will need to have the best hair steamer and start learning how to practice it until it becomes your best friend. In this article, we’re going to explain the best hair steamer for natural hair and help you to pick the best one that suits not just your hair styling requirements but also your budget.
- What is Hair Streamer?
- How does it work?
- 10 Best Hair Steamers For Natural Hair
- 1. Secura S-192 – Facial and Hair Steamer
- 2. Q-Redew Hand-held – Best Hair Steamer for Natural Hair
- 3. Red by Kiss 2-in-1 – Hair & Facial Salon Steamer
- 4. Hair Steamer Kingsteam 2 in 1 Ozone– Facial Steamer
- 5. KINGDOMCARES Large 2-in-1 Hair and Facial Steamer
- 6. Deluxe Hair Steamer with Timer By Skin Act
- 7. SSLine Professional Salon Hair Steamer
- 8. Portable 2 In 1 Hair and Facial Steamer
- 9. Salon Sundry Professional Salon Hair Steamer
- 10. Project E Beauty Personal 2 in 1 Facial + Hair Steamer
- How to use the hair steamer:
- Benefits Of Steaming Hair
- Difference between Hairdryer and Hair steamer
What is Hair Streamer?
A hair steamer is a powerful tool that adds moisture, revives color vibrancy, and restores the elasticity of hair.
How does it work?
The steamer uses heat and water to boost the cuticle on the hair shaft and support conditioners and treatments to penetrate each strand. The moist heat stimulates blood flow to the scalp thus, helps in the blood circulation of the scalp causing healthier and longer growing hair.
With all the products that are now accessible in the market, you may end up picking a hair steamer that doesn’t deliver great results. That’s the sole purpose why we’ve written this article.
So scroll down if you want to know the best hair steamer
10 Best Hair Steamers For Natural Hair
1. Secura S-192 – Facial and Hair Steamer
As the name suggests this is a multipurpose steamer which can be practised on either your hair or your face.
It has exceptional features that exude negatively charged oxygen thus stop dandruff and soothes an itchy scalp.
This special function makes this product stand out from the rest of the ordinary steamers available in the market.
- It makes ultrafine mist which is easily absorbed in your scalp thus raising moisture levels.
- It increases the absorption of your hair products into your scalp thus guaranteeing that you get the best out of your hair treatment products and conditioner.
- This tool is definitely the best pick to stop hair breakage and avoid split ends on your hair.
- If you are struggling with dry and itchy scalp, then look no further because this tool is the ultimate remedy for your scalp.
- It produces steam which is beneficial for all types of hair and helps lift your cuticles thus ensuring you achieve soft and shiny long hair.
- It improves the moisture level in your hair and helps you get the most out of your conditioner, thus promoting hair growth.
2. Q-Redew Hand-held – Best Hair Steamer for Natural Hair
This compact hair steamer does not need to be tabled or neither does it take too much area space it permits you to steam your hair utterly while holding it in your hands. This makes it effortlessly portable to bring it to any places while travelling. It is the best choice for meeting all your strands since it can simply be moved around without any trouble.
- It hydrates and moisturizes your hair.
- This steamer is super portable. So if you are always traveling and still want to maintain healthy hair, then look no further because this steamer is just for you.
- Perfect for not only moisturizing your hair but also for restyling and detangling your hair within a few minutes, giving your hair shape.
- With his tool, you can steam targeted areas or parts of your hair if you choose to.
- Unlike the hooded steamers which are restricted to only steaming the whole head.
3. Red by Kiss 2-in-1 – Hair & Facial Salon Steamer
This is one of the best hair steamers with a multipurpose function which allows you to use it either on your face or your hair. With the use of this steamer, you are certainly guaranteed of improved hair growth after using your hair protein treatment because this steamer will ensure deep penetration of hair products in your scalp, and in addition, the steam helps lift up your cuticles.
- Best selection for dealing with dry and breakable hair, since it hydrates and moisturizes your hair thus delivering it soft and healthy.
- If you are in a dry climate, then this definitely the ultimate steamer to help you maintain a more vibrant and soft hair, since it ensures deep conditioning in your hair.
- A most suitable choice for people with relaxed hair to improve your hair keep on growing and without losing the color or breaking.
4. Hair Steamer Kingsteam 2 in 1 Ozone– Facial Steamer
This hair steamer is suitable for textured hair. It uses PTC ceramic heating technology to vaporize water and produce fine yet strong mist. It prevents hair breakage and damaged ends. Its therapeutic mist penetrates deep into each hair follicle and leaves your hair feeling fresh and moisturized. It is the best hair steamer for natural hair as it Adds, the ozone-generated ion water particles make it makes it 10 times more powerful and effective in penetrating the hair.
- Kingsteam recommends this model for women with black hairdeluxe in particular.
- Unlike many other steamers, the Kingsteam 2 in 1 contains a unique PTC ceramic heater that vaporizes clean water for more effective and efficient steaming.
- It even features a unique aromatherapy diffusing function!
- The ion water particles are up to 10 times more effective at penetrating the skin and hair follicles (relative to non-ozone steamers).
- The extra safety precautions provide peace of mind while you enjoy your steaming sessions. This 2 in 1 steamer is TUV and CE approved.
- Additionally, the automatic shut off function will trigger if the water reaches an unsafe low level. An alarm will ring until you press the off button.
- It’s a compact steamer: easy to transport, and will fit in a salon or a home environment.
- Kingsteam also offers a 1-year warranty, and 30-day money-back (or replacement) guarantee if you’re not happy with this steamer!
This definitely the best choice for those people who have damaged hair due to harsh chemicals or heat because this tool is perfect when it comes to helping your hair recover from all that damage. This dual steamer is incorporated with the best technology that helps rinses all the build-up from products and all the dirt accordingly, and resulting in leaving your hair clean and healthy. One of the best handheld hair steamer for home use. Not only does this steamer appliance moisturizes and conditions your hair but also untangles and revives your hair smooth and healthy.
- Powerful atomizer generates ultra-fine mist that can be swiftly and easily absorbed by hair or skin, it can help facial mask processing and hair steaming.
- This steamer helps to repair damaged hair by releasing ionic water particles in your hair thus making it healthy and smooth than before.
- Standard salon hair cares hot mist steam efficiently improves hair treatment cream absorption.
- Besides hair and skincare, the large capacity steamer can be used for interior humidifying and extra chamber to warm towels.
- This steamer also comes with auto cut off feature that automatically turns the machine off when the water level drops below a certain limit for safety reasons.
- It has one on-off button for sprayers, and another to activate the ozone feature making it quite easy for novice users.
- This is another hair steamer besides Secura S-192 with a 2-in-1 function that is used to achieve both a healthy hair and a flawless skin.
- Good choice to prevent itching of the scalp and avoiding dandruff since it discharges negatively charged ions while steaming your hair which works better for reducing itchiness and dandruff.
This steamer can easily be used at the comfort of your home due to its’ remarkable and safety features. Those who are looking for an affordable standing hair steamer may go for the Skin Act Deluxe Hair Steamer. This product comes as a good lower-priced option among its competitors since it also comes with a 650W motor.
- It can be used on different types of hair since it has both low and high switch settings enabling to choose the steam that best suits the needs of your hair or the steam that deems fit to ensure your and also your scalp stay hydrated.
- You can adjust the amount of steam with the flick of a switch.
- It also has an adjustable timer so you can set the duration of your steaming session from 0 to 60 minutes. It will then automatically shut off when the time is up.
- Its vented hood assists you set the amount of steam that your hair will get. You can turn it close or open so you can effortlessly manage the flow of the stream.
- It heats up fast and ensures you achieve perfect and noticeable results.
- Makes your hair shiny and smooth after you pre-condition with essential oils and then shampoo since the steam ensures that the products evenly and deeply penetrate in your hair and your scalp.
- It comes with a composite base with five feet so it’s guaranteed to be balanced and sturdy. You don’t have to worry about it tipping over, especially while in use
If you’re looking for professional steam hairdryer and a colour processor you can trust our judgment of SSline Professional Hair Steamer, it works as a colour processor. It gives steam treatment for naturally curly hair. Hence it is without a doubt among the list of best hair steamer for natural hair.
- Not so pricy yet high in quality SSline Professional Hair Steamer is built of plastic and
- iron material.
- It comes in a portable design with a compact style.
- It has a secure operating system and low power consumption.
- This best hair steamer for natural hair is a multifunctional steamer that gives steam treatment for natural hair.
- It is an outstanding hairstyling tool after colouring and offers steam hydration therapy for natural hair.
Wouldn’t it be great if you had a portable steamer that works great for both the face and your hair? Nova Microdermabrasion Portable 2 in 1 hair does exactly that. UV is always a great feature which ensures your hair absorb the steam easily and the best part is that in this steamer, the functionality is quite simple with just a push of a button.
- This steamer has a UV ozone system which generates mist which is very easy for hair to absorb.
- One button function.
- Nova Portable steamer also comes with the auto-shutdown feature which is a great safety feature and should be included in every steamer.
- The mist can also be used to treat your face where it opens up the facial pores by removing the dirt and unclogs your skin.
- The brand says that it works as a 3 in 1 steamer where apart from your face and hair, you can also use the same mist to humidify your room.
This professional standing hood steamer is comprised of enough water storage to save you the effort of refilling the tank on a daily basis and this one outstanding feature makes this steamer generates a lot of steam within a short time. So, if you want to cover all the parts of your hair, then this is the steamer to go for since it has a big hood compared to others steamers which will help you cover your entire head including the back without any need of pinning your hair.
- It has a 32-ounce tank-style, heavy-duty water reservoir, which works with normal tap water and is simple to refill.
- This steamer for hair is really cost-effective yet lightweight.
- It has a stainless-steel coil which consumes 650-watt power.
- This steamer has two power setting for using it at different heat settings.
- Hair steamer cap or hood is made of long-lasting acrylic with dimensions of 12” as diameter and 10” in depth.
- It ensures that hair on your front, back, and edges get steamed properly.
- It delivers a sufficient amount of steam which guarantees that your protein therapy or hair products profoundly get incorporated in your scalp, therefore, assuring that you get the most maximum out of your hair products.
- It’s the best choice for improving, dull and dry hair as it delivers extensive steam which increases the moisture level in hair thus encouraging healthy hair.
- Hood tilts and spins, and highlights a 17″ long diffuser for uniform steam circulation throughout.
- Its stand base features four easy-rolling wheels for smooth and easy portability.
- It comes with thermal overload circuitry, which turns off itself on its own if the water level drops too low, avoiding the steamer from running dry or being operated while unattended.
- It is designed according to North America electrical standards, hence, can only be used at 120 Volts.
Project E steamer is a hair steamer that is a 2 in 1 facial hair steamer which also comes along with an o3 ozone steamer. The whole system is safe to use and comes with the auto-shutdown feature. You may have often seen such machines at salons. Auto shut off is a very underrated feature but it saves the machine from heating up and consumes a lot of energy.
- Project E beauty comes with a 360-degree sprayer which is very helpful when steaming the hair as it speeds up the process of hair dying by use of O3.
- Ozone steamers ozone helps in treating your scalp in such a way that it becomes much healthier to absorb anything and also prevents from dandruff.
- The built-in UV Ozone system which is very easy to operate on the press of a button.
- It cleans the whole system and allows you to use it as a humidifier and a face steamer.
- Project E beauty is one of the best steamers that gives value for money.
- The whole system is safe to use and comes with the auto-shutdown feature. It saves the machine from heating up and consumes a lot of energy.
As we have come to an end of best hair steamer for natural hair list we should discuss a few more points to take a look at before you press the buying link.
How to use the hair steamer:
- Wash your hair
- Allow it to half-dry
- Fill the steamer with water and plug it in
- Press the power button
- Now press the steam button
- The steam will take approximately 5 minutes to appear
- Steam your hair for 10 – 15 minutes
- Tip: Do not use a steam cap: allow the steam to fully penetrate your scalp and moisturize your roots
Benefits Of Steaming Hair
There are a lot of benefits of steam hydration treatment at home as well as in the salon.
- Steaming hair adds moisture to hair without causing any fatigue.
- It becomes easier to style your hair.
- The cuticle lifts gently due to moisture, and the conditioner penetrates quickly in the roots of the hair, making them healthy.
- Steam treatment natural hair promotes hair strength and elasticity. The moisture of your hair remains balanced and waves off damage and brittleness of your hair
- Steam hydration treatment for home enhances the curls of your hair and promotes clumping without affecting the volume of hair.
Difference between Hairdryer and Hair steamer
Hairdryer and hair steamer are two different products serving completely two different purposes. A hairdryer does the opposite of what a hair steamer does to your hair. Below mentioned are the main differences between both for you to get the idea of their usages:
- A hairdryer uses heat to dry your hair whereas, a hair steamer uses heat and water to add moisture in the hair.
- A hairdryer, essentially used for styling hair while a steamer is used mostly for intense conditioning treatment of hair.
- A good hairdryer can be used to straighten hair. Instead, hair steamer enhances the natural curls and make your hair more voluminous and elastic.
- A hairdryer actually causes heat damage to hair, especially if you use it without a heat protectant. However, a hair steamer improves the overall health of your hair.
- To keep it simple, know that hairdryer is used as the final step in your styling process, whereas a hair steamer is more or less the beginning of your hair care process routine.
Hair steamers may appear in various shapes and forms these days, but their purpose remains alike: to moisturize and rejuvenate your beautiful hair. They add flexibility to your hair and revitalize coloured hair, giving it a fresh shine. After you buy among these best hair steamer for natural hair you no longer require to visit the salon for a steaming-session. Shape up your haircare routine by investing in the best hair steamer. Either on your own, while watching the latest Netflix show as you do so or with your girlfriends in your living-room’s own stopgap salon.
She is an modern era lifestyle and fashion geek with more than 3 years of experience . Within few clicks of her laptop keys she showcases trending and informative articles which surely make you cling on to her writing style. Decoding beauty and beauty products are her encompasses. She brings you her honest opinion with a researched background and a playful read in her every article.