Last Updated on
Our lifestyle has been becoming very hectic day by day. We sometimes even don’t find time to take care of ourselves. Leave aside the caring needed for our skin and hair. But still, we want to look good. We will be searching for instant results in everything we do.
Instant results can be achieved but they cannot be retained for a long time, so you should search for proper ways to get long-lasting, real results for anything, especially when you are beauty conscious.
Having a healthy, glowing skin is a dream for everyone. Stop running around beauty parlors for that and learn some DIY hacks.
So, here we put together some of the simple, easy DIY hacks that help you to rejuvenate your skin even in your busy schedules and busy lifestyle. These DIYs take a very little time.
- 1 DIY hacks to rejuvenate your skin
DIY hacks to rejuvenate your skin
1. Sun Tan Removal
Ingredients: 1 Potato, 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mash the potato into a fine paste by grinding it in the mixer
- Add a teaspoon of lemon juice to this paste
- Apply it to your face
- Let it work for 30 minutes, then wash it away with cold water
This simple DIY can work as a great tan removal. This DIY hack can be easy to try one and you can make use of it during these summers and let it work and show wonders on your skin.
2. Dead Cells Removal Therapy
Ingredients: 2 teaspoons of pineapple pulp, 1 teaspoon honey
- Mix both our ingredients the pineapple pulp, 1 teaspoon honey into a fine paste
- Apply it on the face, neck
- Allow it to rest for 3 to 5 minutes
- Then wash it away with cold water which can help you in removing the dead cells away from your skin
3. Skin Firming Therapy
Ingredients: A bowl full of Papaya pieces, 1 teaspoon Multani mitti, 1 teaspoon honey
- Grind the papaya pieces into a fine paste
- Add the other two ingredients Multani Mitti, honey, to it
- Apply the mixture all over the face and neck
- Wash it off after 20 minutes.
This will work as a great skin firming therapy.
4. Shine And Smoothness Therapy
Ingredients: Half cup of oats, warm water
- Mix a little amount of warm water into the oats
- Make it as a paste
- Apply it on your face, massage in circular motions all over the face
- Do the massaging exercise for about 15 minutes
- Then wash it away with cold water and get ready to experience the change
5. Skin Lightening And Scars Removal Pack
Ingredients: Honey, lemon
Lemon helps in lightening the skin tone. The antibacterial properties present in the lemon will be helpful in decreasing the scars on your skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of honey with 1 tablespoon of lemon and then apply the mixture all over your face
- Let it sit for about 15 minutes and then wash it off using water
6. Sandalwood And Turmeric Pack
Ingredients: Sandalwood, turmeric
This is one of the most useful DIY hacks that you can try at your home at your comfort to make your skin glow with natural brightness and this sandalwood and turmeric pack can even help you in soothing the various skin related issues like acne, pimples, rashes. You need to prepare a paste by missing the two ingredients that we have mentioned above.
- Take 1 tablespoon of sandalwood powder and a 1/4th tablespoon of turmeric powder using water
- Make sure you mix it like a fine paste, so add water accordingly
- Then add a few drops of almond oil for the dry skin
- Apply this mask to your face and neck
- Keep it dry for about 15 to 20 minutes and wash it off using clean and fresh water
7. Dead-cells Removal Therapy
Ingredients: Pineapple pulp, honey
This is another simple but very useful DIY hack for rejuvenating your skin and make it look healthily glowing.
- Take 2 tablespoons of pineapple pulp and mix it with 1 tablespoon of honey and mix them together into a fine paste
- Now take this paste and apply it on your face, neck and let it set and dry for about 5 minutes
- Then wash it off using cold water
8. Skin Firming Therapy
Ingredients: Papaya, Multani mitti, honey
This is yet another really simple and easy to try skin therapy that you can try at the comfort of your home. Many people often spend lots of amount on skin firming packs and therapies. But this one is really cool to try option.
- Grind finely chopped papaya pieces into a fine paste
- Mix Multani mitti and honey to this paste
- Now apply this mash to your face and neck and let it dry for about 20 minutes
- Then wash it off using clean and fresh water.
9. Banana And Egg White Pack
Ingredients: Banana, egg white
This is one such a face mask that suits almost all types of skin types. It will help you in making your skin look much younger. It will even help in tightening your skin. All you need to do is pretty simple.
- Mash a banana and make it into a smooth and fine paste
- Then mix egg white to this smooth banana paste
- Make sure that the paste is finely mixed and it should not be too thin
- Apply the mixed paste on your face and neck and massage it before you as usually let it dry and set for about 5 minutes
- Then wash it off using fresh water
Like we said in the beginning nothing good can be achieved instantly, so do these therapies, DIY hacks regularly as they don’t take much of your time and see the difference in your skin.
Along with these packs, you should also begin to care about your skin like maintaining some basic skin care regime and let it stay healthy.
Maintaining a healthy skin care regime can make your skin glow naturally bright.