Every person who owns a house is very much responsible for keeping the house clean. In fact, every house owner will be very much concerned about having a clean and neat house. If you are also among those people who wish to have a clean home but have no idea about how to keep your house clean, then the tricks that we have put together for keeping every nook and corner of your house clean are definitely going to help you a lot. Have a look at them and make the house cleaning a simple thing.
Some Of The Useful House Cleaning Tips
Various Cleaning Uses Of Baking Soda:
- No need of wasting your money for buying various types of cleaning liquids for various surfaces like bathrooms, kitchen, appliances, and many others. We usually buy different liquids for all these purposes. But a simple liquid that you can prepare at home with simple things can pretty much come to your rescue and save you loads of money. Mix four tablespoons of baking soda with 1 quart of warm water and use it to clean all kinds of surfaces. This liquid can be helpful in cleaning all the mess.
- We cannot get rid of our favorite sneakers just because they are smelly, and at the same time cannot allow that smell ruin our house environment. You can simply sprinkle some baking soda in your shoes and get rid of the shitty smell. Tap it out before wearing them again.
- If you have small kids at home, then your home walls might be full of sketch marks, pen marks, hand prints. Don’t worry you can actually get rid of them without spending high amounts of money. Wet a sponge and sprinkle baking soda on it, rub it on the wall to wipe the marks and keep your walls clean.
- If you have pets at your home, then you should take care to stay away from pet stinks all over the house where your pets have access. Simply sprinkle the baking soda over the surfaces and then vacuum it after 15 minutes.
Various Cleaning Hacks With Toothpaste:
- Take a little bit of toothpaste and scrub it to make them look like they were when you first bought them. They will shine bright like they used to be in their beginning days.
- This toothpaste trick we mentioned earlier can also help you make your old silver items shine brightly. Brush your silver items with a bit of toothpaste and then rinse with water and let them dry.
Various Cleaning Hacks With Potato:
- Do you know that rusts that ruin the beauty of our furniture and our home can be easily gotten rid of with the help of the potatoes? Just cut the potato into two slices and rub the flesh side of the potato on the rust. Also, sprinkle a little salt on the rust area and you can find the results.
- Cleaning the glasses with the raw potato can help you in getting rid of the foggy marks and the glass will shine like it used to be in the beginning.
- You can also get rid of the fabric stains by rubbing the raw sliced potato or the potato cooking water on the stained spot.
Various House Cleaning Hacks With Lemon:
- Get rid of the stains in the microwave without any scrubbing, just take 1/2 cup of water in a mug sized bowl and squeeze a lemon and drop the lemons in the bowl, place it in the microwave and switch on the microwave and put it on high power for 3 minutes and turn the microwave off and remove the bowl and wipe the microwave with a clean cloth to find a stainless clean microwave.
- Cleaning the cutting boards is very important ritual but many neglects this job. But here is a simple hack you can try with lemons that are easily available. Sprinkle some salt on the board and wipe the board with a half sliced lemon and then wash it off.
- Just wipe the dirty faucets, sink knobs, shower, and tub with half cut lemon to find them brightly shining like they were just bought.
Maintaining your house clean and neat will brighten the environment. So try out these simple house cleaning tricks and keep your home clean.