Nails are girls favorite. Every girly girl ever wishes to have long grown nails and wishes to paint them with different nail polishes that fit and suits her dresses. If you are also one such a girly girl but doesn’t have the long natural nails, then you must have known about the acrylic nails. Acrylic nails are literally a boon for all those long nails lovers but don’t have natural nails. Acrylic nails are the hottest trend among the girls in recent times and they offer you the easiest way to extend the length of your nails by adding some glamour to your nails. They look so natural and will definitely make your hands look very beautiful. They just add extra glamour to your hand when they are on. But then comes the hardest part of getting them removed after a week or a month. The best and highly advised idea by many people is definitely to get it done at a saloon. Here we present you to some of the easiest and amazing ways to remove acrylic nails at home. Stop worrying about how to remove acrylic nails at home as here we bring you different ways to try.
- Learn How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home
- 1. Using Acetone to Remove Acrylic Nails
- 2. Remove Acrylic Nails With Hot Water
- 3. Remove Acrylic Nails with Dental Floss
- 4. Using A Laminated Business Card
- 5. Remove Acrylic Nails Using Nail Filler
Learn How To Remove Acrylic Nails At Home
How to put on fake nails? This you might have already researched and did. Now you might be obliged about how to remove acrylic nails at home without costing you much. So, here are some simple and different ways you must try.
1. Using Acetone to Remove Acrylic Nails
Acetone is actually one such a thing in acrylic removal process that is used widely but it is a harsh substance that may harm your skin. So, if you don’t wish to use acetone and make it come in contact with your skin, then you can try this method.
It is a time taking procedure for sure but if you strongly wish to avoid using acetone, then go for it.
- Acetone-free nail polish remover
- Nail clippers
- As a first and the basic step, you just need to cut your acrylic nails as short as you can
- Also, pry the edges of the nails using the pointy edge of the tweezer
- Now take the acetone-free nail polish remover and pour it in the bowl
- Now you will be required to soak your nails in the nail polish remover for about 30 minutes
- Then after some time, you feel the nails loosened, just gently pull the nails using tweezers. If you find it difficult to pull, then soak them for some more time
2. Remove Acrylic Nails With Hot Water
Are you stuck with the glued acrylic nails and is looking for various easy ways about how to remove fake nails glued on? Searching for how to take off acrylic gel nails? How to remove acrylic nails with hot water? Here we present you the simple process and learn how to take off acrylic nails with hot water.
- Warm water
- Nail filer
- Nail clipper
- The first step in this process is also trimming and cutting your acrylic nails to the shortest length possible.
- Then pry the edges of your nails with the stick
- Now take warm water and pour it into the bowl. Make sure it is in a comfortable temperature for your skin.
- Now soak your nails in the warm water for about 30 minutes. Warm water makes the glue of your acrylic nails dissolve and then you start to feel your nails loosened.
- If you feel like nails loosened, then remove your fingers from the water and try to remove the nails using a nail clipper. If you find it difficult to remove, then soak them for some more time.
Hope these simple steps helped you learn how to remove acrylic nails with hot water.
3. Remove Acrylic Nails with Dental Floss
Looking for different ways about how to remove acrylic nails at home? How to get acrylic nails off at home with dental floss? Then this is another most simple way to do that cost included task at home without costing you much. Learn here how to remove acrylic nails with floss
- Orange sticks
- Dental floss
You cannot do this procedure all by yourself and you will be needing the help of a person during this process
- First, pry your cuticles with orange sticks to make a little inlet.
- Now ask your partner to insert the floss through the inlet and move it continuously and gently in a sawing motion.
- Continue to do this action until the nail pops off
4. Using A Laminated Business Card
This is probably one of the fastest and quickest ways to get off our acrylic nails from your fingers. Finding it difficult and searching different ways about how to remove acrylic nails at home. Then do try this process.
- Laminated card
- Orange sticks
- Pry the edges of your acrylic nails using the orange sticks and make a small inlet.
- Now take a laminated card/ business card and slide it in the inlet while applying gentle pressure in the upward direction.
- Do this ritual with each one of your nails one at a time and the nails pop out of your actual nails.
5. Remove Acrylic Nails Using Nail Filler
Another painless and less stressful way of getting rid of the acrylic nails is just filing them off. This may sound like a time-consuming process but is actually simple that you can do this while watching tv or your favorite show. It is also the safest and harmless process for getting your acrylic nails off.
- Nail filer
- Orange sticks
- Nail clipper
- Cuticle scissors
- Cuticle oil
- First, just get rid of the nail polish and other nail designs off your nails and then clip them off to the shortest length possible.
- Now take long strokes and start filing your acrylic nails. Keep filing them until you reach your actual nail bud.
- Now take cuticle scissors and pry the open edges and clip it.
- Once the entire acrylic nail is off, just take orange sticks and take off the glue from your nails as well.
We hope and wish these different ways help you out with getting this thing done.