Last Updated on
Do you feel free to talk about intimate care and hygiene in open? Has anyone told you the dos and don’ts of intimate care apart from our good friend – Google? Do you feel embarrassed when you go to buy intimate care products from the chemist or drugstore? Have you tried using Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash or any other intimate wash at all?
The answer to these questions is still NO in many places around the world. Our country is still brimming with people who feel embarrassed about such topics. Speaking up freely about intimacy is a taboo here. However, it is very important that intimate hygiene is catered and its importance has definitely been recognized by one and all.
It’s not just women who need to cater to hygienic needs; even men should consider staying clean when it comes to intimate areas. You must wash your genitals with an intimate wash only. Most of us use shower gel or soap to clean their genitals, however, you should stay away from these products. They aren’t pH balanced for your genitals and their use might land you in various other unwanted issues.
Namyaa has introduced a great product – Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash – that keeps harmful bacteria at bay and makes you feel cleaner. It’s formulated with ayurvedic ingredients like Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary, Neem and Aloe Vera.
Stylewhack has got a chance to review Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash and provide our honest feedback about the product.
Let’s check out the review of Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash here:
Brand Name: Namyaa
Product: Intimate Hygiene Wash
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil, Rosemary, Neem and Aloe Vera.
Packaging: White spray bottle with a silver cap
Price: ₹ 349 for 100g
Method Of Use:
- Clean your hands thoroughly and pump the desired amount of wash in your hands.
- Gently wash your genitals and rinse with water.
- The Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash is 97% natural and non-toxic for the sensitive intimate skin.
- The formulation is enriched with secrets of Ayurveda coupled with soothing and emollient agents.
- The hygiene wash preserves body’s natural pH balance and reduces irritation and itching.
- The effective formula keeps infections at bay giving your great intimate experience.
- Free from glycerine, sulfates, parabens, alcohol, preservatives, gluten, soy, and even dairy products.
- Suitable for sensitive intimate skin.
- It is made cruelty free and 100% vegan.
- It can be used by both men and women.
- You feel fresh and fragrant throughout the day.
- It comes in a white spray bottle with a silver cap that looks inviting yet contenting.
- Even a small amount is ample to establish desired results.
- It’s available all across retail, modern outlets and e-commerce portals.
- Expensive, but worth the price.
If you’re looking for something that cleans your genitals and is safe too, get your hands on Namyaa Intimate Hygiene Wash now.
Do post your comments in the box below. We always wait to hear from our readers!
Take good care of your intimates!