Red hair color is trending in the fashion world! Many of us have at some point tried this color. There are many shades of red you can try depending on your original hair color and skin tone. What did you try for? A copper red tone, lighter red balayage, multi-hued ombre effect, dual-toned burgundy shade, all bright red hair, or just a few streaks of the color? These colors will add a wow factor to your looks.
- Red Hair Coloring Ideas For Women
- 1. Pink Red Hair Color With Mohawk Hairstyle
- 2. Super Short Curly Reddish Orange Hair
- 3. Rink Red Hair With Yellow Highlights
- 4. Deep Red Hair By Ariana Grand
- 5. Fiery Red Updo Hairstyle For Long Hair
- 6. Go Burgundy Red
- 7. Unique Short Red Hairstyle For Women
- 8. Beautiful Red Ombre Hair
- 9. Funky Feather Highlights In Red
- 10. Amazing Red Braided Hair
- 11. Messy Layered Copper Red Hair
- 12. Dual Toned Red Hair Coloring Idea
- 13. Bright Red Dip Dyed Hair
- 14. Casual Copper-Auburn Back Swept Curls
- 15. Reverse Sunset Ombre
- Related Posts
Red Hair Coloring Ideas For Women
You may style your hair in various styles using red dye. Discover the world of red-haired women (of course, not the natural redheads) with us! So, here are 15 Red Hair Coloring Ideas for Women.
1. Pink Red Hair Color With Mohawk Hairstyle
What can be edgier than a shaved Mohawk plus spectacular pink-red hair color! Women are accepting bolder fashion styles to recreate their appearance.
2. Super Short Curly Reddish Orange Hair
Are you under the impression that curly hair cannot be cut short and styled without being boring? You’ll see you are absolutely wrong! The blazing reddish orange shade will surely look captivating.
3. Rink Red Hair With Yellow Highlights
Color your blonde hair perfectly with this combination and feel the difference. The pinkish red hue with yellow accents looks smart and super fashionable. You may slightly curl the ends for a fancier effect.
4. Deep Red Hair By Ariana Grand
Celebrities have taken hair coloring to the next fashion level. The deep red hair gives you an edge with a subtle look. This hairstyle is perfect for those long lustrous tresses you’ve got!
5. Fiery Red Updo Hairstyle For Long Hair
Beautiful long, voluminous hair can be styled in this elegant and pretty updo. Beautiful hair updos look attractive at wedding occasions.
6. Go Burgundy Red
Celebrity Rihanna colors her curly tresses in burgundy for a red carpet event. Don’t fear if you have darker skin tone, just follow Rihanna’s sense of cool fashion statement.
7. Unique Short Red Hairstyle For Women
Now this one is really alluring, isn’t it? This uniquely cut hair adds a badass appeal to your personality.
8. Beautiful Red Ombre Hair
If it is bold for you to go all red haired, start with a beautiful scarlet ombre effect. From red roots to copper yellow wavy ends your ombre hair looks fab.
9. Funky Feather Highlights In Red
Be bold! Be fashionable! Adapt to a newer look like this one.
10. Amazing Red Braided Hair
Braiding your hair is considered new chic but coloring the braids red is chicer fashion! Braids can be fun even when you have shorter hair.
11. Messy Layered Copper Red Hair
Chop your hair into layers, color them copper red and leave them messy for a cool look. The vintage look can be worn on any patterned dress for a beautiful appeal.
12. Dual Toned Red Hair Coloring Idea
Deep brown and dark red make an amazing combination for straightened hair. The frontal fringed look terrific.
13. Bright Red Dip Dyed Hair
If its your first time with hair dyes and you’re not okay with all colored hair, here’s what you can do. Just dip dye your locks with a red tone and leave them open. Viola!!
14. Casual Copper-Auburn Back Swept Curls
A long wavy hairstyle can be adorned with copper-auburn hair color for a sweet casual look.
15. Reverse Sunset Ombre
Try a reverse ombre and become a real show stopper at any event. Go blonde to bright red for a stunning sunset ombre look.