Last Updated on
We girls just love our hair and always make that extra effort to keep ourselves updated with latest haircuts and styling ideas. Are you the one who always love to experiment with your hairstyle? And ended up having short hair as you always wanted to opt for that ‘pixie cut’ or ‘bob’ inspired by your favorite celeb?
Then, getting a short hair is definitely a great idea to look fabulous with minimal spending. However, it comes with own set of ‘pros’ and ‘cons’. Trust us, life won’t be same again and you will come across some wackiest comments ( and it is super irritating) So here are some real instances that girls with ‘short hair’ will definitely find relatable!
1. People actually mistaken your identity and asked you innumerable times – ‘Are you a boy’?
By now you are almost accustomed to this question again and again.
And it doesn’t affect you anymore!
2. When people are badly struggling managing their hair in summers, you are just in love with your hair
3. People think that you don’t have that ‘girlie charm’ anymore and you looked more ‘feminine’ in your long hair ( yes such jobless people do exist in this planet)
4. Washing your hair is not a big deal for you
5. You spend your most of the time searching on the internet- ‘How to ace pixie cut perfectly’
And never ever satisfied with your hair, after you finish styling
6. ‘Wet hair’, ‘ Flyways’ and ‘Oily hair’ are short hair’s biggest enemy
7. Cute hair accessories always a ‘must-buy’ in your shopping list
8. Scarves and hoodies are your best friend for ‘bad hair days’, as it acts as a perfect cover up