Weren’t tongue twisters one of best time passes during our childhood days? Childhood is a lot of fun and the tongue twisters are one of the many fun things that many of us enjoyed very much. We know that we will never be going to spell them right, but still, we don’t give up and that is the thing with the tongue twisters. Tongue twisters also have got another fun side which makes us and helps us to get lost in giggles and laughs. These can be a perfect fun time pass option for us when we are with our friends. You might have tried many tongue twisters so far, but today here we are going to introduce you to some of the tongue twisters in different languages to give some hard exercise for your tongue muscles. So, go have a try and get lost in the world of laughs.
Tongue Twisters In Hindi
So, first give a try by twisting your tongue with some of these tongue twisters in Hindi on love, life.
- Oonth Uncha, Oonth Ki Peeth Unchi. Unchi Poonchh Oonth Ki.
- Samajh Samjah Ke Samajh Ko Samjho. Samajh Samajhna Bhi Ek Samajh Hai. Samajh Samajhke Jo Na Samajhe. Meri Samajh Me Wo Na Samajh Hai!
- Chaar Kachari Kachche Chacha, Chaar Kachari Pakke. Pakki Kachari Kachche Chacha, Kachchi Kachari Pakke!
- Khadak Singh ke khadakane se khadakati hain khidkiyan, khidkiyon ke khadakane se khadakata hai Khadak Singh.
- Mar Ham Bi Gaye Marham Ke Liye, Marham Na Mila. Ham Dam Se Gaye, Hamdam Ke Liye, Hamdam Na Mila.
- Pital ke patile mein papita pila pila
- Dubey dubai mein doob gaya
- Ente sanchi, chanthayil thaicha sanchi
- Rakshi shaktishali shasak
- Faalse ka faasla
- Peetal Ke Patile Mein Papita Peela Peela
- Jo hase ga wo fase ga. Jo fase ga wo hase ga.
We hope you loved this dose of tongue twisters in Hindi
Tongue Twisters In Marathi
Marathi itself is a difficult language to speak and if you think of tongue twisters in Marathi, there are a lot of laughs and giggle awaiting your way in the form of this list of tongue twister words. So, go have them by trying these twisters.
- Kakane kakuchya kamache kagad kapatatun kadhun katrine karakara kaple.
- chataila tachni tochli LuLi mule baaLe chinchaachi chatni.
- Kakuni kakancha kapatatle kortatle kagad katrine karakara kaple.
- Chataila tachni tochli LuLi mule baaLe chinchaachi chatni.
English Tongue Twisters Funny
Don’t worry we are not going to include The sixth sick Sheikh’s sixth sheep’s sick the old and so much heard and many times tried tongue twister here in this list of our tongue twisters, catch up some never heard before twisters.
- Pad kid poured curd pulled cold
- Can you can a can as a canner can a can?
- Fred fed Ted bread; Ted fed Fred bread
- Mix, Miss, Mix!
- Sheena leads, Sheila needs
- Roberta ran rings around the Roman ruins
- Clean clams crammed in clean cans
- Six sick hicks nick six slick bricks with picks and sticks
- Stupid superstition!
- Santa’s short suit shrunk
- When you write copy you have the right to copyright the copy you write
- Ann and Andy’s anniversary is in April
- A big black bug bit a big black dog on his big black nose!
- Four furious friends fought for the phone
- Tie twine to three tree twigs
- Three short sword sheaths
- Rolling red wagons
- Green glass globes glow greenly
- How can a clam cram in a clean cream can?
- Seventy-seven benevolent elephants
- I scream, you scream, we all scream for ice cream!
- Wayne went to Wales to watch walruses
- Willy’s real rear wheel
- Gobbling gargoyles gobbled gobbling goblins.
- Pirates Private Property
And if you think you are a fan of the long, lengthy tongue twisters, then you must definitely give these tongue twisters a try.
- If Pickford’s packers packed a packet of crisps would the packet of crisps that Pickford’s packers packed survive for two and a half years?
- Did Dick Pickens prick his pinkie pickling cheap cling peaches in an inch of Pinch or framing his famed French finch photos?
- Black background, brown background, black background, brown background, black background, brown background
- I wish to wish the wish you wish to wish, but if you wish the wish the witch wishes, I won’t wish the wish you wish to wish
- Hassock, black spotted hassock. Black spot on a black back of a black spotted hassock
- How much ground would a groundhog hog, if a groundhog could hog ground? A groundhog would hog all the ground he could hog if a groundhog could hog ground
- How many cookies could a good cook If a good cook could cook cookies? A good cook could cook as many cookies as a good cook who could cook cookies
- I stood sadly on the silver steps of Burgess’s fish sauce shop, mimicking him hiccuping, and wildly welcoming him within
And also give some of these classic tongue twisters a try before you stop twisting your tongue and we bet you cannot do these twisters.
- Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers. Did Peter Piper pick a peck of pickled peppers? If Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, where’s the peck of pickled peppers Peter Piper picked?
- Fuzzy Wuzzy was a bear. Fuzzy Wuzzy had no hair. Fuzzy Wuzzy wasn’t very fuzzy, was he?
- Elizabeth has eleven elves in her elm tree
- Purple paper people, purple paper people, purple paper people
- No need to light a night-light on a light night like tonight
“Pad kid poured curd pulled cold” is the world’s most difficult tongue twister as revealed by the psychologists in US.. why not give this one also a try!!
Are you bored of trying the kaccha papad, pakka papad…. the same old tongue twister all the time, which may be boring to do as well? So, we think you like our list of these amazing tongue twisters in Hindi, English, and Marathi.
Start saying these tongue twisters five times in a row and if you did it, it means you won it.